ndab Ah Yes, Medical School: Whoops.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Whoops.

So it seems I was trying a little too hard in my previous post, and I got a lot of "I don't get it", "This is really boring" or "Are you retarded?" responses.

Based on this feedback, I promise that from now on I will stick to the bread and butter of my medical school experiences, which basically amounts to me making a fool out of myself, sticking my finger up other peoples asses, and/or being felt up by B-list middle aged old female celebrities. No more ridiculously bizarre political commentary, I swear.

But since I have nothing exciting to bitch about now, I'll just bring out a classic from when I was actually funny. Well not really all that funny, but I just don't really know how to end this apology without rambling on end (and yes I realize that is what I'm doing right now). Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger clumsy-of-me said...

I liked the previous post. It can't all be about medical school and even if it is, you have an opinion outside of rectal exams and preserved corpses. I have really enjoyed getting to know you through your writing. I know this is an old post and you may not even get this but I just wanted to say thank you. Your perseverence and ability to be sensitive, considerate, passionate and above all hilarious is inspiring. I'm glad to see that up to the last post you wrote "a grand entrance" you have not lost this freedom of spirit and humor. If you publish this as a book, please do a book signing in little old San Antonio, TX. I'd love to support your efforts and perseverence. I'll hook you up with a fat one and show you some good old Texas hospitality!

3:16 PM  
Blogger sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home