ndab Ah Yes, Medical School: A (New) New Low

Saturday, March 12, 2005

A (New) New Low

While in the process of wetting my pants after having seen the Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith trailor premeire at the end of The OC last Thursday, it occurred to me that I am quite possibly the biggest nerd of all time. While changing my pants, I looked down and noticed the gift two of my closest friends got for my birthday: the DVD collection of the first three Harry Potter movies, which I greatly appreciated especially in light of the news of the newest book that was coming out (and frankly, it says enough about me that my close friends would even think to get this in the first place). When you add in all the academics, med school, etc., it makes for quite a resume of dorkitude.

Anyways, while looking over this utterly riveting lecture on community acquired pneumonia, I decided to procrastinate and came across this website that promised to tell me the answer to the question I have long struggled with: What OC character am I? Without further ado, I give you the results:

You scored as Seth. You are amiable and insecure and are too willing to sacrifice yourself to make friends. Pursue your interests more to gain mastery over them and confidence in life. The more progress you make, the more your weaknesses and insecurities will fade.

Kirsten


67%

Seth


67%

Anna


45%

Summer


45%

Julie


44%

Sandy


39%

Jimmy


39%

Luke


39%

Marissa


39%

Oliver


22%

Caleb


22%

Hailey


11%

Ryan


0%


Now, you may be thinking, "Wow he most closely matched with Seth? What a fucking loser." And you'd be right, but not for the right reason. A closer look at the results indicate that, of the top 5 people I matched with, four were women (two of whom are incredibly stupid, catty, and bitchy) and Seth...well, he's the biggest pussy of them all.

So it's official. I have now reached a new low. Back to the studying...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I matched 72% with Julie - wtf?
-Aki

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but seth IS adorable...

5:23 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

agreed, I LOVE Seth...so don't feel bad.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liked it
... | glance | 2 have a look | ... | here my | ->

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home