ndab Ah Yes, Medical School: Rags To Riches

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Rags To Riches

We are currently approaching the last round of didactic finals classes, and with this comes the last Doctoring II class. What is Doctoring II? This is an opportunity to explore the psychosocial aspects of medicine in the context of a supporting and nurturing environment, where students can practice their clinical skills with standardized patients. Which means it's basically a massive bore-a-thon. Naturally, I figured our last session together would be equally as boring, if not slightly reduced in time.

But, as is becoming more and more rare in my life, God chose to smile upon my existence and spice up what is otherwise a painful and Jewish-girl-free life. How, you ask? Let me explain.

We arrived at Doctoring at about 1:30PM and quickly rushed through the required curriculum stuff, which dealt with asthma (I think - honestly, I have no clue because I was daydreaming about doing all that cool shit in the Matrix movies like flying around and stopping bullets. Yes, I am that big a dork), in about an hour or so. The doctoring doctor leader people then tell us they want to take us out for a late lunch to celebrate all that we have achieved throughout the course of this year (nothing). Fine.

We get up and pack our stuff, when one of the doctors says a peculiar thing:

"OK so get your things, the limo is waiting outside."

Excuse me? Did she just say limo?

Yes, in what will likely seem as the epitome of excess, our doctoring people got us a full-on decked out limo to take us out lunch/linner/dunch. We all pile into the limo, bust out the champagne and glasses, and drink the commute away.

The next shocker (no, no, not THAT kind) comes when we arrive at our swanky restaurant. While I was not entirely familiar with this place, I could have sworn it sounded really familar. What my roommate would later tell me (he's very in the know, which is another way of saying he has style and class and I...well I have a vast array of flip flops and t-shirts that say stupid things like "Prose Before Hos"), and what I was about to find out, was "Are you kidding?!? That is like one of the most trendy and expensive places to eat!". We are all seated at this restaurant overlooking the ocean, and I crack open the menu. I struggle between a few cheaper options before hearing the other people in my group go all out with expensive food, so I settle on the $35 salmon dish. I should add that it tasted damn good.

To top the eating experience off, one of my classmates looked at me and said, "Eli, you know I never noticed this before, but you have really pretty blue eyes." Aww shucks. Seriously, can this possibly get any better?

Yes it can. It was a delightful meal full of witty banter and overpriced food, but a spontaneous limo adventure to a fancy and trendy restaurant on its own does not make for rags to riches...it is missing the random celebrity sighting. Fear not, however, because as our meal was concluding, I was prompted to look over my shoulder at the table behind me. Who should be sitting there but none other than Pamela Anderson, her male companion, her two children, and her two massive (MASSIVE!) breasts.

I'm in heaven.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh this blog really makes me wish i were a jewish sex goddess...:(... honestly. but i suppose i could just settle for going to med school as ME, meeting someone just like you, and seducing him one night when he's really low on sleep and high on narcotics (maybe after one of those nice anesthesiology classes)...
thank god i'm a million miles away, and anonymous. because telling you this is shameful, isn't it?

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow dude you almost got a girl (hopefully a girl) to actually want to seduce you while your semi-under. I think that would be fun, ya know, yelling, "ANONYMOUS ohhhhhhhh GOD YOUR SO GOOD ANONYMOUS." And yes i just said that.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous LiMousine said...

You’re the luckiest person in this world if you have got a chance to taste the ultimate luxurious voyage in a limo. You had a lot of adventures!

3:17 AM  
Anonymous hummer limo said...

Yes, you didn't expect you would have such a fun... I'm glad for you.

3:22 AM  
Blogger sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,按摩棒,跳蛋,充氣娃娃,情境坊歡愉用品,情趣用品,情人節禮物,情惑用品性易購,A片,視訊聊天室,視訊,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,聊天室,UT聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天室

免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,A片,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛

A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人圖片區

情趣用品,A片,免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,色情網站,免費AV,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,成人影片,情色網


情趣用品,A片,免費A片,日本A片,A片下載,線上A片,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人文章,成人影城,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,臺灣情色網,色情,情色電影,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,麗的色遊戲,情色論壇,色情網站,一葉情貼圖片區,做愛,性愛,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,美女交友,做愛影片

av,情趣用品,a片,成人電影,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟

情趣用品.A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,色情遊戲,色情網站,聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,免費A片,日本a片,a片下載,線上a片,av女優,av,成人電影,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,成人網站,自拍,尋夢園聊天室

9:13 PM  
OpenID synmari said...

Very kind statement I should add. I also looked for it here and also Acai Berry Diet I found this comment. I'll glance at extra stuff you.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home