ndab Ah Yes, Medical School: How To Become My Friend

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

How To Become My Friend

I bet I know what you're thinking right now. No, not "Two posts in one evening, he's gone mad!" Not "How come all the doctors on 'Grey's Anatomy' are having sex with each other and the Fake Doctor can't get a second date?". I bet you're thinking "Damn, this guy is so cool, I wonder how I can be his friend."

With the stunning popularity (cough) of this website, I am getting an inordinate amount of (imaginary) fan mail from random people with requests to become their friend. Igorning the arguably more important question of "Why would I want to become your friend?", I thought I'd provide the transcript of a conversation I had today to show how you, the common man (or, preferably, woman), can become my friend.

I was sitting outside at a Starbucks today, enjoying my manly-man caramel frappuccino (Whipped cream? Yes sir!) and trying to read through my Board Review Series Pathology book. In other words, I was staring at every living person who walked by, more at some (ladies!) than others (homeless dudes). After returning from an all-to-frequent trip to the restroom, I went to my table and sat down, when I was approached by a 30-something darker skinned female, hereafter referred to as my new best friend forever (NBFF), who was sitting at the next table over:

NBFF: Excuse me, but are you studying science? I noticed your pathology book.
Me: Oh...no...actually...[waiiiiiiit for it]...I'm in medical school.
NBFF: Oh! Very nice! Hey I don't know if anyone has ever told you this before, but you look like that guy on that TV show...what's his name?
Me: Umm...do you mean Chandler?
NBFF: Yes! Actually, I noticed you when you sat down before. You're really handsome. You must get that a lot.
Me: Hah, well every once in a while someone thinks I look like him. [Editors note: Actually, I get that all the fucking time. And yes, I am my own editor.]
NBFF: Wow, so you're in medical school. Let me ask you something - you must have every girl there running after you right?
Me: Hah, well thanks...but no...at least not that I can tell. I'm having a hard time finding a nice girl.
NBFF: I don't believe you.
Me: Believe me, I wish I was lying.
NBFF: Oh...
Me: Actually, I think part of the problem is I'm looking for a nice, pretty Jewish girl, which is a pretty small group of people to be limiting yourself to.
NBFF: Hmm...honestly I wouldn't think it'd be that hard to find some - I converted to Judaism before I married my husband, and in my conversion classes I really got the impression that Jewish people are all really beautiful, attractive people.
Me: [Uncomfortably silent.]
NBFF: Wow - look honey, I'm 30, married, and I just popped out a kid, but let me tell you I think you're incredibly handsome and if I weren't married...And you're in medical school! Wow! Well good luck with everything!


I shit you not, this actually happened. See, it's really that simple. All you have to do is remind me of how incredibly and ridiculously good-looking and amazing I am, and I'll be the best friend you've ever had. And...[waiiiiiit for it]...if you are nice Jewish girl, I would just like to remind you that we can be more than friends. And finally, yes, it is reassuring to know that while I am not playing well with the ladies in my age bracket, at least I'm bigger than Jesus (and Brad Pitt) when it comes to the 30-80 year old demographic.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica said...

I just found your blog tonight and started reading it. It has been cracking me up!! I just had to tell you that I love your sense of humor. :)

5:34 PM  
Blogger sunkist_5000 said...

Oh fake Dr. I want you! Will you have me if I convert?

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? That woman was totally hitting on you. She would have brought experience to the sack (possibly the best sex you'll ever have), and a relationship void of the usual demands monotonous(perfect for a med student with no free time.) You totally should have gone for it. Plus, you would be preforming a public service by preforming a free mammogram / gyn exam. Finally, it is a well documented fact that sex reduces stress, thereby promoting a longer, healthier life. You owe it to us readers to take care of yourself Fake Doc (and the woman).

Love the bolg ,
-J.

12:14 AM  
Anonymous zhou said...

haha me too

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am a nice Jewish girl and i don't think i have ever heard of a nice Jewish boy wanting a nice Jewish girl. usually we get left in the dust for some shiksa. anyway props to you for wanting to keep it in the tribe!

9:45 AM  
Blogger sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,按摩棒,跳蛋,充氣娃娃,情境坊歡愉用品,情趣用品,情人節禮物,情惑用品性易購,A片,視訊聊天室,視訊,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,聊天室,UT聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天室

免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,A片,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛

A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人圖片區

情趣用品,A片,免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,色情網站,免費AV,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,成人影片,情色網


情趣用品,A片,免費A片,日本A片,A片下載,線上A片,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人文章,成人影城,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,臺灣情色網,色情,情色電影,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,麗的色遊戲,情色論壇,色情網站,一葉情貼圖片區,做愛,性愛,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,美女交友,做愛影片

av,情趣用品,a片,成人電影,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟

情趣用品.A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,色情遊戲,色情網站,聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,免費A片,日本a片,a片下載,線上a片,av女優,av,成人電影,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,成人網站,自拍,尋夢園聊天室

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

err..chinese?hehe gud luck with that (speechless)

agreed with J.

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Titus said...

This won't work in reality, that is what I suppose.
online dress up games | free sewing patterns | first time home buyer

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Collin said...

To say more, please visit http://candida.aupharmacycounter.com since taht's the site with truly valuable things to read.That's very good info.
10 | 5 | 3

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home