ndab Ah Yes, Medical School: Mailbag!

Saturday, August 27, 2005


I would like to formally introduce the…uhh…introduction of my very own Ah Yes, Medical School email address, thefakedoctor@gmail.com. Feel free to ask me questions about medical school, medicine, why you shouldn’t be a pre-med anymore, and why medical school is what it is. Feel free to offer to pay me exorbitant amounts of money for the rights to publish my blog. Feel free to share pictures of your hot, sexy, Jewish female self. All mail will be responded to in some way shape or form, if and when I have the time (how’s that for commitment?), possibly in the form of a mailbag post on this very site, with my witty and remarkably incoherent answers to your logical questions, in as long of a run-on sentence as possible. (Naked pictures of hot, sexy, Jewish females will, of course, remain for my eyes only. So feel free to send them. Please.)


Blogger Shahlaine said...

Wow, a funny guy in med school? I didnt think you existed!

7:00 AM  
Blogger A~ said...

damn youre funny :-)

11:26 AM  
Blogger sexy said...



A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人圖片區





8:32 AM  
Anonymous экскурсии в барселоне said...

Hey, there's a great deal of helpful information above!

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Oscar said...

To say more, feel free to call on http://fixfatbelly.com as it is the website with extremely fine subjects to see.Very much thanks for post.
3 | 8 | 10

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home